1. Electrode working electrode (WE), reference electrode (RE), and counter electrode (CE)
2. Electrode Material: Au
3. WE area : Size of 3 mm x 3 mm
4. Number of nanowells in WE : 6000 x 6000 nanowells
5. Applications : Electrochemical and optical biosensors, environmental sensors and energy
6. Easy connection via connector
1. USB Type: enables research applications of various biosensors
by Increasing compatibility with PCs
2. Thin film technique electrode makes surface characteristics
optimal for biosensors
3. Simple test of small amount of biopsy
4. Low-cost nanobiosensor
1. Number of electrodes: 8 channel (Only working electrode)
2. Nanowell Electrode Units on Glass or Silicon Surface : 250mm x 200mm
3. Working area: 1 mm x 4 mm, 1500 x 6000 nanowell electrodes
1. Optimum biosensor because surface is thin film electrode
2. Simultaneous testing of 8 biomaterials is useful for optimizing
biosensor conditions for new diseases
3. Useful as a diagnostic kit for new drug development
4. Useful as a multiple disease diagnostic kit
Only available for research purposes.
Use for diagnosis is prohibited.
Copyright © 2017 Mara Nanotech. All rights reserved.